Getting food on the table is one of the hardest things to do in the morning when you are trying to get the kids out the door and get yourself to work on time. So I am always looking for recipes that new and different and yet I can make them in about 15 minutes or so.
I especially love baked eggs as I can put them in the oven and focus on something else. You can toss in anything you want with your eggs and it will turn out amazing. This baked egg recipe was a hit on a recent weekday breakfast. It is very simpIe and incredibly tasty.
I used Bella Sun Luci Sun dried tomato in Italian herbs to make these eggs. Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes come from the Mooney Farms. Their sun dried tomato products are absolutely delicious, infact the first time I was introduced to their sun dried tomatoes I ate half the bowl. Mooney Farms sun dried tomatoes are not only delicious, but they are good for you! They are packed with Lycopene and heart healthy 100% pure olive oil. Try some, they will be a welcome addition in your kitchen.
Disclaimer: I received product samples from Mooney Farms.
- 1tsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Sun dried tomato julienne cut in Italian herbs
- 1 tbsp goat cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Rosemary to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a ovenproof container or a ramekin with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Break 2 eggs into each prepared ramekin. Add the sun dried tomatoes to the eggs and spread them evenly.
- Sprinkle some salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the ramekin in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; add hot water to pan to a depth of 1¼ inches. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- At the 15 minute mark - add the goat cheese to the ramekin.
- Garnish with some freshly chopped rosemary.