Here’s my to-do list for Valentine’s Day:
1) Spread Hershey Kisses on my kid’s bed and tell them cupid kissed them (idea from my wonderful friend – Louise from Geez Louise)
2) Kisses to my little 2 year old munchkin.
3) Make individual v-day cards for the kids at my daughter’s preschool in the morning tomorrow.
4) Send a Valentine ’s Day treat for the kids – the top contender is strawberry chocolate milkshake/smoothie.
5) Tell my 4 year old, the 4 things I love about her.
6) Eat a yummy dinner at home. Hubby and I stopped eating out for Valentine’s day a few years ago when we realized how crazy and expensive it is to go out.
7) Get dessert from Magnolia Bakery. They have a wonderful an incredible spread for Valentine’s Day. Check out their Whoopie Pies, Shortbread cookies with sanding sugar, Red Velvet Cake & Cupcake and my favorite flourless chocolate cupcakes!